CX Engagement Specialist, Innovation Leader (English Bilingual)
Degree in Journalism, Advertisement, Marketing or similar
Heavy user of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
3 years of experience as Community Manager
Experience in campaign projects
Bilingual English is a must
Good writing and spelling.
Experience in the management/upload of articles for website platforms
A proactive maximizer
Works well under pressure
Detail-oriented and organized
Flexible and open-minded
Highly communicative and empathetic as a key member of a multi- cultural and multi-functional team
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Our Community Manager will provide professional, courteous and fast support for customers, in contact with other departments to provide two-way communication on consumer issues and business strategy.
Outcomes and accountabilities:
- Publish all the content provided by the team in the defined website
- Publish and moderate (respond / hide / report cases to the corresponding area) all the content provided by the team in the defined social media channels.
- Coordinate with the media agency the implementation of advertising guidelines in the contents published in the social media.
- Participate in all team meetings with the objective of reporting the performance of the communication in social media and giving input on the proposed content.
- Management of crisis alerts received directly in the social media channels of the brand, tracking them and action proposal.
- Realization of monthly quantitative and qualitative reports of the performance in the social media.
- Web monitoring in search of conversations about the company, brands, competitors and other topics of interest.
- RTM event coverage
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com