UX Architect, Innovation Leader
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering related area of study preferred.
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, CrazyEgg and Sketch.
- Knowledge in data analysis and measurement.
- Good capability for complex analysis and synthesis.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Rigorous and strict enough to follow methodic working lines.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Familiar with Design Thinking.
- Excellent English Speaking and Writing Skills.
- Proactive, well-organized, self motivated, and entrepreneur person.
- Resolutive, positive, and target oriented.
- Open minded person and able to work in diverse environments .
- Gain trust with people through empathy, and proved common sense, so you instill accountability and leadership. The team loves to work with you.
- Inspire reliability and trust to people.
- Client-service orientation with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Mission & Purpose
To deliver the best user experiences through digital interactive platforms for our clients and their customers.
- Collecting and streamlining client’s business requirements. Defining technical specs for UX/UI upon client’s briefing.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching and prototyping user experiences for digital products.
- Create UX-UI strategies for new digital products (websites, apps) defining a strategic approach to best user experiences across omnichannel environments.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions across all range of digital channels and touchpoints.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features. Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, site maps and journey maps optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces. Translate concepts into wireframes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Have the necessary criteria to evaluate mockups and give your point of view. If so, work directly with mockups and / or design systems.
- Analyze previous data of a digital product to establish pain points in the customer flow and propose improvements.
- Conduct market research and digital best practices.
- Partner closely with SEO, Intelligence, Marketing, Content, Development, Client Success, Business Technology and others across the company on digital projects.
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts.
- Capable of planning and testing with users. And later, analyze results to propose improvements in their designs.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com